Given the new regulations on the protection of personal data for residents of EU Member States, regulations introduced by EU Regulation 2016/679 with immediate effect from May 25, 2018, we wish to reaffirm our commitment to transparency and legality with which we operate personal data you entrust us with.
This means that before we send you special offers, discounts and information to keep you updated with our products, we must have your explicit agreement.
In the attachment you will find answers to the following questions:
1. What does data processing mean?
2. What personal data do we process?
3. For what purposes do we process personal data?
4. What happens if you do not want your personal data to be processed?
5. To whom can personal data be transmitted?
6. Can data be transmitted outside the country?
7. What are your rights to personal data protection?
8. How long are BIOSINTEX personal data processed for?
For any request, information or referral regarding the exercise of your rights, including in the event that you wish to withdraw your consent to data processing for marketing purposes or to query the database, you may submit a request to unsubscribe to the following email address Gdpr@biosintex.com